Saturday, December 8, 2007

Health and Safety get on my case!


It really is too much! I'm just recovering from walking all round Germany on St Nicholas day when there is a loud knock on the door this morning. I roll over in bed and Mrs Claus shouts. "Come down fast Nick. There's a nice man from Health and Safety come to see you."

Well it turned out someone had complained that there was no adequate escape method from my sleigh if it collided with an aeroplane. I told him that we flew by magic. But no, nothing would do except parachutes. So I've spent all day training the reindeer to jump off the sleigh, count to ten and pull the rip cord with their antlers. Dasher was best at. Here's his picture. But Prancer and Blitzen are really playing up. They won't even put on the harness. How I will be able to train them before Christmas day I just cannot imagine! And I've still got all the toys to make.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear santa
i want a puppy please

please can i have some presents

i hope your reindeer are well

and thank you

love aline,