Monday, December 10, 2007

Trying parachuting for myself - great fun - but a bit TOO exciting sometimes!


Parachuting is very exciting I find. I've been enjoying it much more than the reindeer, but it got a bit hairy when I was swinging from one hand at an angle. Fortunately I can fly so it doesn't matter if I let go. Whatever you do boys and girls, - don't try this at home!


The health and safety man has spent all day playing with the train sets and talking to a rather attractive young lady elf. So I think we have distracted him. I just hope he goes away soon and forgets the whole idea of escape from the sleigh. I keep telling him that we will just float down but he won't listen.

A special request from a girl calle "Aline"
Anyway I had a request today from someone called Aline. Mrs Claus has been looking on her computer and thinks it must be this little girl here. She seems to live in Munich and has been a very good girl this year. Aline wants a puppy. Well Aline puppies are lovely aren't they? But they do take a lot of looking after and I'll have to talk to your mummy and daddy before I make any promises. Anyway here's a picture of a puppy for you Aline, and one thing I can promise you is that you will get lots of lovely presents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for writing me back
love aline,

Anonymous said...

my mum says no and my dad says no,
but mum says i am allowed to have
a guinea pig love aline,